About The St. Louis HERO Network
As more and more first responders and military personnel embark on new endeavors to provide for their families, The St. Louis HERO Network provides a trusted resource to find and hire them.
Started by St. Louis area firefighters and veterans in 2018, this comprehensive resource network and employment marketplace aims to connect our heroes with their local communities and hire them, in thanks for their service. As a non-profit, we keep all the advertising pricing low and invest fees back into the website to drive further opportunities and improvements moving forward.
Be a HERO. Hire a HERO.
What Makes Us Different From Other Non-Profits:
- Our mission is to provide STL First Responders and Veterans with an immense professional, educational and public relation marketplace that connects these heroes to their community.
- We seek to connect the community to our numerous resources available. Anyone can use the website to locate classes, events, first responder jobs and even hire a hero for their contracting needs.
- We work together with other entities/nonprofits, that share our mission and vision, through volunteering time, promoting events and donating funds. (ie. Backstoppers,Respond Rescue, STLFD, SLMPD, etc,.)
- We give businesses and entities a platform to show their support for STL HEROES by highlighting, not their general support and contributions, but in particular their services, special discounts and programs they offer for first responders and military personnel specifically.
- Our mission is to support STL First Responders and Veterans by providing an immense professional, educational and public marketplace that connects heroes to their communities. As a network we work to create meaningful network connections while building sustainable relationships in the community with other entities and organizations that share our same mission and vision.
BE A HERO. HIRE A HERO.
Board of Directors & Leadership Team
Charles P Metzner IV – Founder & President – STLFD Firefighter
Jacob Kileen – Co-Founder & Vice President – Firefighter & Marine Veteran
Ryan Liebman – Co-Founder & Secretary/Treasurer – Former STLFD Firefighter & Airforce Veteran
Garon Patrick Mosby – Board Member I Fire Captain Garon Patrick Mosby I Command Staff Officer I St. Louis Fire Department
Benjamin Granda – Board Member I Local Law Enforcement
Jim Avery – Board Member I 3x Combat Veteran I Injury Law Attorney
Candice Morgan – Board Member I Owner, Premium Cabinets
Katie Kormann – Brand Ambassador | Fundraisers
Brian McKenna – Brand Ambassador/Fundraiser
Reed Low – Promotions & Event MC