EMT BASIC REFRESHER COURSE
This EMT Basic Refresher Course is designed to meet the requirements of the DOT and National Registry standards and the State of Missouri Bureau of EMS.
- Three (3) unsuccessful attempts at the NREMT Written Exam and remedial training is required.
- Not currently working in the field? Keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date.
- State EMT re-licensing
- Lapsed NREMT Certification
- December 7th – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- December 14th – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- December 21st – 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- $25 Registration Fee (non-refundable, non-transferable)
To enroll in this class, REGISTER HERE
**Note- NREMT Test Fees and State Licensure Fees are NOT included
And tell them The STL HERO NETWORK referred you!
Respond Right ® EMS Academy
Work for Life … Become an EMT!!!
7491 Mexico Road
St. Peters, MO 63376