The EMT Course is approximately 5 months long and utilizes a combination of classroom and practical, hands-on learning. Additionally, students must complete 38 hours of supervised clinical time, split between the emergency department and the ambulance. Classes meet 2 days a week, including (2) Saturdays from either 9 am – 1 pm. Upon successful completion of the EMT course, students will complete the Missouri practical test and the NREMT written exam, both required for licensure.
September 10th, 2019 – Evening Class
- Only the first day of class meets Tuesday, September 10, from 11 am – 4 pm
- Class schedule – Tue & Thur from 6 pm – 10 pm
- Includes Saturday sessions
- Register and apply for your course here: SEPTEMBER 10TH
- Your seat in the class is not reserved until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Remaining tuition, $1,850 must be paid 10 days before the start of class.