The course will cover patient assessment, patient care, use of equipment, medical conditions, traumatic injuries, and the emergency medical system. Upon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to sit for the Missouri practical and the National Registry written exam. See below for a complete description of the profession.
Registration Fee: $150 (Non- transferrable, Non-refundable)
Amount due with application: $850 ($400 non-refundable, non-transferable)
Amount due 10 days before class: $850
- Professional Liability Insurance (while enrolled)
- Lab & Technology
- Clinical & Test Prep
- Cadaver Lab
- Polo Shirt
- Parking Pass
- Patient Assessment Kit
Supplies (not included): Book package, including FISDAP, not included in the tuition – $365
Step 1 – Register into the EMT Course
- Register and Pay $150 (this holds your seat in the class, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.)
Step 2 – Program Acceptance
- Download and complete 2019 EMT Application
- Pay first half of tuition – $850 (($400 non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Complete Drug Screening
- Please email Respond Right EMS Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete this step.
- Complete Missouri Background Check
Step 3 – Complete Student Checklist / Program Acceptance
- AHA BLS Certification
- One (1) letter of recommendation.
- Copy of Social Security card.
- Copy of Driver’s License, you must be 18 years of age.
- Copy High School Diploma or GED
- Copy of current health insurance card.
- Documentation of a physical exam performed by a MD, DO or NP within the last 12 months.
- Documentation of Vaccination Records:
- MMR or Antibody Titer Test
- Flu shot (within season)
- Hepatitis B
- Documentation of negative PPD test within the last 6 months.
- Receive letter of acceptance
- Pay remaining tuition balance of $850. (Must be paid in full 10 business days before the start of class)
- Purchase your books:
Respond Right EMS Academy offers equal access and opportunities in employment, admissions and educational services. RREMSA will not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, marital status, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation or disability status in its employment practices or in the admission and treatment of students. Complete policies on Americans with Disabilities, discrimination and harassment can be found in the Program Manual. If you have a question or concern, please contact Donna Weiss at 636-387-6200.
These admission requirements may change, and students are encouraged to consult with administration when they apply to confirm the current requirements.
Advanced Placement / Prior Learning Experience
This program does not offer advanced placement or credit for prior learning experience.
Transfer of Credits to St. Charles Community College
The Respond Right EMS Academy / St. Charles Community College Consortium will accept transfer of credits under these conditions for the Paramedic Course:
- Missouri, and/or NREMT licensed EMTs may receive credit for RREMSA’s EMT course work.
- RREMSA will review and possibly accept the transfer of anatomy and physiology courses if the student can provide the official transcript from an accredited college or university with a grade of ‘C’ or better.
Students with medical training, including nursing, military medical training, etc. are not given advanced placement in the EMS Program.
And tell them The STL HERO NETWORK referred you!
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)|
|Date/Time:||Wed 4/10/2019 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Location:||Respond Right LLC|
|Notes:||Classes meet Monday and Wednesdays from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm. The first day of class will be Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from|
12 pm until 5 pm.