In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
• Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
• Video-based course with real world scenarios
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
And tell them The STL HERO NETWORK referred you!
|BLS (Basic Life Support)|
|Date/Time:||Thu 2/14/2019 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Location:||Respond Right LLC|