Who Is This CPR Class For?
Personal trainers, teachers, security guards, coaches, airline personnel, lifeguards, hotels, senior centers, day care facilities, restaurants, parents, babysitters, childcare facilities, athletic/sports coaches, fitness instructors for ACE, summer camp counselors, corporate organizations that want CPR and AED training, and anyone else (who is not a healthcare professional) who wants or needs to know CPR for infants, children and adults with Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
After completion of this course you will receive a 2 year AHA HeartSaver® CPR card from the American Heart Association (AHA).
This course includes Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric CPR and AED Training from a Certified AHA Instructor:
- -Adult AED Training
- -Child/Infant Comprehensive CPR with mask
- -Adult Comprehensive CPR with mask
- -Child/Infant AED Training
- -Child/Infant Choking
- -Adult Choking
Get Certified Now! Hands On & Stress Free!
- -American Heart Association certified class – accepted by everyone!
- -Guaranteed Best CPR Class – or your money back!
- -Eligible for Card Insurance – if you ever lose access.
- -Lifetime Reminder System. It will become our job to remind you when it’s time to renew.
- -Be Worry Free for 2 More Years!
- -Avoid Online Classes! No more sitting in front of your computer all day with a boring and ineffective online class where you still have to get an in-person skills test before you receive your AHA provider card.
- -Get Hands-On and Interactive Training that really prepares you for the real thing.
- -Does not include required course book.
Limited Time Special!
$99 ONLY $76
**Add HeartSaver® FirstAid for ONLY $27 (First Aid Class Details)
10/27/2018 @ 9:00 AM
Click Here To Register!
Please type “HERONETWORK” in the box that says, “Person Who Referred You”!
For every student who registers with “HERONETWORK” in the referral box, a donation will be made to help us grow the HERO network!
63 National Way Shopping Center
St. Louis, MO 63011