The Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor Course is designed to prepare individuals to become instructors in ACLS. By the end of the ACLS instructor course the instructor candidate will be able to teach, conduct skills and scenario testing, and remediate using the ACLS videos and the lesson maps in the instructor manual.
- Accepted for alignment with an AHA Training Center**
- Possess a current AHA ACLS Provider card
- Complete the online pre-course, ACLS Instructor Essentials 2017.
- Registered with the AHA Instructor Network.
- If you will be a new AHA instructor, please register with the AHA Instructor Network. Click here for instructions.
- If you are already an AHA instructor in another discipline, or if you have been one in the past, you must provide us with your Instructor Network ID number. If you need assistance in accessing the Instructor Network, call 1-800-242-8721. Do not create a new account.
** Please note: If you do not plan to teach primarily within St. Charles County you must align as an instructor with another AHA training center. On the day of the class you will need to complete a transfer form to align with another site or bring the TC’s address and the TC Coordinator’s name
Instructor candidates are responsible for acquiring their own instructor and provider manuals. THESE BOOKS MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE CLASSROOM SESSION IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE AN AHA ACLS INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION CARD.
The required books for ACLS instructor are:
ACLS Instructor Manual 2015 – Item #: 15-1003 ISBN: 978-1-61669-398-5
ACLS Provider Manual 2015 – Item #: 15-1005 ISBN: 978-1-61669-400-5 (or eBook – Item #: 15-3100)
And tell them The STL HERO NETWORK referred you!
|Date/Time:||Fri 11/1/2019 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Location:||St. Charles County Ambulance District Training Center|